[DWJ] Little Dot

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Aug 8 17:35:33 EDT 2011

Well, in the USofA, it's in the levitating toad collection:
that is to say, _Unexpected Magic: Collected Stories_
that has said levitating toad on the dust jacket. All the
stories are by DWJ. [There's no levitating toad in any of
them.]

It also appears in an anthology of stories by a variety
of writers called _Firebirds_, edited by Sharyn November.

On Aug 8, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Kait Bessing wrote:

> Where is this story to be found? In a collection? Which?
>
> Kait
>
> A.M. Winslow wrote:
>> But actually, I'm writing because I recently reread DWJ's short story
>> "Little Dot," and realized that I don't understand the first two
>> riddles *at all..* I'm away from home and unfortunately don't have
>> the story with me at all -- but anyone who does, by any chance could
>> you post and explain the riddles?    I would have totally lost against Gollum.
>> Cordially,
>> Anna

You can’t be a real country unless you
have a beer and an airline… it helps if