[DWJ] Worldcon in Reno

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 04:43:14 EDT 2011

Are any other listmembers going to be in Reno?

The program is out now, and there is a discussion of Fire and Hemlock with
Farah; a panel on the work and legacy of DWJ with Farah, Bob Kuhn and
Patricia Wheeler; readings in honour of DWJ by Bob Kuhn; and a general in
memoriam panel for members of the SF field who have died in the last year.

I will be going to as many of these as I can.  If anyone from here happens
to be there as well, come and find me and say hello!

Kylie