[DWJ] My book reviews--NOT on Facebook

Thu Apr 28 03:22:54 EDT 2011

Jacob fixed the next page thing, at least, in his words, "until the next
time it breaks."

So far I've only blogged about whatever I've just read. I have been thinking
lately that it would be a nice idea to read all of DWJ's books and stories
in publication order (an idea I got from reading the intro to Emma
Thompson's Sense and Sensibility screenplay and diaries) but since I also
have this other list of books I'm reading, and I'm writing a novel, it's an
idea I'll have to put off for a bit. At least until I buy _Changeover_ or
something.

Melissa Proffitt