[DWJ] Game of Thrones

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:14:16 EDT 2011

I was put off by the trailer, which had Sean Bean saying in a very
portentous voice: "There's a war coming. I don't know who it will be
against. I don't know what it will be about. But.... it's coming."

Or words to that effect. It made me splutter into my Ovaltine, anyway.

Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk
Blog: http://steepholm.livejournal.com/