[DWJ] My book reviews--NOT on Facebook

Wed Apr 27 14:06:15 EDT 2011

I've updated my blog so it now has all the reviews I've been writing since
the beginning of this year.  My husband showed me how to make Facebook
import them from the blog, so they'll appear in both places. Here's the URL
for anyone who's interested:

http://www.janessafari.com/

For an explanation of my yearlong reading project and how I chose the books
I'm reading, you can go to
http://janessafari.com/index.php/2011/01/06/the-11-in-11-by-111111-project-2/

I re-read The Magicians of Caprona last night for the first time in maybe 15
years. Kinda glad none of my cats is like Benvenuto because they're all
bossy enough as it is.

Melissa Proffitt