[DWJ] Convention panel

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Tue Apr 26 13:36:22 EDT 2011

It was actually two plays, each covering about one and a half books.  I
imagine Mary Malone was only in the second one, but I only saw the first
one, so I don't know.

I saw it in March 2005, which I remember because it was the day the
vendor of my flat accepted my offer to buy it.  I did one of the crucial
phone calls from the river bank outside the National Theatre.

	Eleanor