[DWJ] Convention panel

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Tue Apr 26 11:22:41 EDT 2011

It was an awesome play too. They didn't do much of the third book -
nothing with Mary Malone. The daemons were people with puppets on
sticks, and so well done you stopped seeing the puppeteers about 20
minutes in. It was done by the same company that did Michael
Morpurgo's War Horse, which is also awesome and on at the minute.

Ehsan.