[DWJ] London plays (was Convention panel)

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:42:40 EDT 2011

2011/4/26 Gili Bar-Hillel <gbhillel at netvision.net.il>:
> As to flying to England for the listmeet, true I did that, but in fairness,
> Israel is not all that far away and I was looking for excuses to take a
> weekend in London! We have in the past twice flown to London with the excuse
> of wanting to see a play at the National (once for Stoppard's Coast of
> Utopia, once for Pullman's Dark Materials), and once to buy the last Harry
> Potter book in London.

This is very off topic, but since Gili mentioned plays in her email
and I am going to London for a weekend in May I just thought I'd ask
if the natives can recommend a play or musical? Is anything on now
that is not to be missed (or if sometning is very much to be missed
I'd be happy to know that as well)?

I think my trip will also include short stops at several book shops,
but I think my DWJ collection is as complete as I'm able to make it. I
even bought a copy of Dark Lord last year, and I don't like that book
at all.

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar