[DWJ] DWJ cited in this review

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:51:23 EDT 2011

Oh yes, definitely. One can be a scholarly critic here (analyzing a work for
theme, etc), an arts critic (doing things such as reviews), and a person who
finds fault with something. But the first usage is probably more commonly
found in literature than in other disciplines.

Not being critical, of course,
Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English