[DWJ] question: where to get DWJ's older books?

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:09:40 EDT 2011

Isabel - you might try amazon.ca.  They often have books that are published
in the UK but not in the US - I know this was true for example with the
British edition of the Harry Potter books.  And all the dwj books are
available in bookstores here.  You'll find the prices comparable to the US
ones, and shipping ought to be cheaper than from the UK.

Debbie