[DWJ] question: where to get DWJ's older books?

Thu Apr 21 13:40:36 EDT 2011

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 03:23:26 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:

>On Apr 20, 2011, at 7:40 PM, Isabel Yap wrote:
>
>> Alternatively,
>> has anyone ever used Amazon.co.uk to ship to North America?
>

>I've been using Amazon.co.uk for more than ten years. [When I
>started using them, I lived in Michigan. Now I'm in Colorado.]
>It's where I order my Pratchettry, my DWJs, and a number of other
>books. [Also DVDs, but you need a multi-region player.]
>
>It isn't as cheap as it might be, and things take a while, but I
>still like it.

I've also had a great deal of success ordering from their site. They're very
responsive and shipping times tend to be faster than the estimate.

For used books of all kinds, I usually go with abebooks.com; it's a good
clearinghouse for lots of different online sellers, and I can usually find
anything I'm after (though not always at a price I can afford). Most of the
books I've bought through sellers there have been of a higher quality than
the condition description suggests.

Melissa Proffitt