[DWJ] question: where to get DWJ's older books?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Apr 21 05:23:26 EDT 2011

On Apr 20, 2011, at 7:40 PM, Isabel Yap wrote:

> Alternatively,
> has anyone ever used Amazon.co.uk to ship to North America?

I've been using Amazon.co.uk for more than ten years. [When I
started using them, I lived in Michigan. Now I'm in Colorado.]
It's where I order my Pratchettry, my DWJs, and a number of other
books. [Also DVDs, but you need a multi-region player.]

It isn't as cheap as it might be, and things take a while, but I
still like it.

--------

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

And spiders.