[DWJ] question: where to get DWJ's older books?

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:39:09 EDT 2011

Isabel,

quality for individual booksellers does vary, but we've always gotten good
results from ones we've used via amazon.com, and also abebooks.com (but
then, we always order books in "like new" condition).

Bookcloseouts.com is a source of new remaindered books, and they've
currently got a few DWJ books listed for fairly cheap (mostly paperbacks).

Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English
Middle Tennessee State University