[DWJ] Pod cast on DWJ

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Tue Apr 19 05:22:37 EDT 2011

Maybe it has something to do with my having started it on a day trip to
London where I could only read it in snatches on the tube and while
waiting for buses etc. (buses and reading don't mix for me) but I have
also found it not particularly gripping.  I love some of the writing,
but that hasn't stopped me putting it aside to read another book.  I
will go back to it soon, though.

Perhaps Verdigris Deep is more my thing.

	Eleanor