[DWJ] The Lost Conspiracy/Gullstruck Island

Charlotte Taylor ccwtaylor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:03:58 EDT 2011

I too was not so taken by Fly By Night, but I did enjoy The Lost
Conspiracy/Gullstruck Island very much.  Here's what Megan Whalen
Turner said about it, when she was judging it in
 School Library Journal's Battle of the Books last
year--http://sljbattleofthebooks.com/2010/03/31/round-3-match-1-charles-and-emma-vs-the-lost-conspiracy/

Charlotte
http://charlotteslibrary.blogspot.com