[DWJ] Pod cast on DWJ

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:49:04 EDT 2011

Just to save any possible future confusion, _Verdigris Deep_ was published
in the States as _Well Witched_.  Hardinge's third book is also a
stand-alone, and also has different titles: _Gullstruck Island_ in the UK
and _The Lost Conspiracy_ in the US.  The sequel to _Fly by Night_ is the
most recent book, and is _Twilight Robbery_ over here and _Fly Trap_ in the
US.

Hallie