[DWJ] Translating DWJ

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Thu Apr 14 11:05:00 EDT 2011

I've been wondering about DWJ translations too.  Is there any list of these translations?  I've been checking WorldCat to see what languages she's been translated into and how often and I know WorldCat is not comprehensive.  If someone has done a list of such translations, I'd love to see it.  And I echo Sally.  How can you translate DWJ effectively?  How good are these translations?

Yours,
Jenny