[DWJ] Dalemark Quartet (was Impress of first book? )

Charlotte Taylor ccwtaylor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:14:44 EDT 2011

I read The Spellcoats first, and for many years didn't know there were
more books in the series.  It was my first, and for many years, only
DWJ book.   When I found out that Spellcoats was part of a series, I
was all excited to go back to the same time and place and characters,
and was crushed when I finally read Cart and Cwidder, and Drowned
Ammet, with their new characters and setting.

So I'd suggest avoiding reading Spellcoats first....

Charlotte
http://charlotteslibrary.blogspot.com