[DWJ] Remembering Diana Wynne Jones

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:31:22 EDT 2011

Apologies for cross-posting

I have asked St Peter's Hospice in Bristol to set up a "Tribute Fund" in memory of Diana. So if anyone wishes to contribute to express their appreciation and love for Diana Wynne Jones, either as a person or as a writer, they will be able to do so.

The Tribute Fund has now been established - I received the notification this morning. So if you haven't already given to the hospice in Diana's memory, and want to, please mention that your donation is part of the Tribute fund.

At their suggestion I have set up a JustGiving page, which you can also use to donate:

http://www.justgiving.com/Elizabeth-Bentley

JustGiving sends your donation straight to St Peter's Hospice and automatically reclaims Gift Aid on all eligible donations, so what you give is worth even more.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com