[DWJ] Dalemark Quartet (was Impress of first book? )

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:12:45 EDT 2011

For what it's worth, DWJ was quite clear that the best reading order was the
publication order: *Cart and Cwidder*, *Drowned Ammet*, *The
Spellcoats*, *Crown
of Dalemark*. I'm not entirely sure why, though - but then I happened to
read *The Spellcoats* first, and it never did *me* any harm.

Whatever else, though, *Crown of Dalemark* should definitely come last.
Also, iirc, the events in *Cart and Cwidder* take place pretty much
immediately before those in *Drowned Ammet*, so it's probably to take them
in that order, though not absolutely essential since they involve different
characters.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk