[DWJ] Impress of first book? (was Homeward Bounders)

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Thu Apr 14 03:09:08 EDT 2011

F&H is the one I'm in love with too - I read it when I was much too
young to have much of a clue about what it was about! My big sister
had F&H, Charmed Life, The Lives of Christopher Chant, Archer's Goon
and The Ogre Downstairs, they were my collective introduction to DWJ.
I read Dogsbody as well but didn't enjoy it - aged about 7, it was too
sad for me!

I probably read F&H about 4 times a year, and it's still my favourite
book by any author. I know it off by heart and have never gotten sick
of it.  I don't tend to reread Ogre or Archer a lot, but I do go
through the Chrestomanci ones on a reasonably regular basis.

Ehsan.