[DWJ] Impress of first book? (was Homeward Bounders)

slwones at gmail.com slwones at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:53:38 EDT 2011

I read Dogsbody at 10 and liked it a lot, but didn't then go pursue every
DWJ book ever written. I remember it mostly because my father picked it up
one night, read it all the way through, and then talked to me about it for
the next few days. I was impressed that one of MY books had hooked a
grown-up.

I tend to think of Fire & Hemlock as my first DWJ since that is the one I
fell completely in love with and that led me to obsessively chasing down all
of her other books. F & H is still definitely my favorite. Then I have about
five second favorites.
Suzanne