[DWJ] Impress of first book? (was Homeward Bounders)

Katarina Hjärpe katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:28:37 EDT 2011

I can't remember which DWJ story was my first one! It was obviously one of
the books I've read in Swedish, which means the most likely candidates are
Howl's Moving Castle, Power of Three, The Lives of Christopher Chant, or
Dogsbody. (The other books I've read in Swedish I distinctly remember
searching out, except for Archer's Goon, which I found by accident.)

I think probably Power of Three was my first, since I have a suspicion I got
it from a book club. But Howl... has definitely been a larger influence on
me, so maybe that was first after all? OTOH, the view of wars in Po3 has
played into my adult psyche as well, so maybe not.

Katarina