[DWJ] Impress of first book? (was Homeward Bounders)

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Tue Apr 12 11:57:58 EDT 2011

In responses to A. M. Winslow's post below, I have been wondering if the first DWJ one reads influences one ever after.  My first was Tale of Time City, which I still love. There are probably books I love as much or even more--Howl's Moving Castle, The Lives of Christopher Chant--but in my mind I always have DWJ's books lined up after that first one.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037