[DWJ] Pod cast on DWJ

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:12:54 EDT 2011

Finally had a chance to listen to the podcast now, and echoing everyone
else's appreciation!

I wonder if Franny Billingsley could be added to the Hardinge-Duey group.
Her latest, _Chime_ had very strong DWJ and Hardinge resonances for me.
(Loved _The Folk Keeper_ too, but don't remember it clearly enough to look
for the resemblances in it atm.)

Hallie