[DWJ] St Peter's Hospice

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:22:41 EDT 2011

I think this would be a lovely idea.

widdy

On Monday, April 4, 2011, Elizabeth Bentley <ebentleysln at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I went to the site of the hospice that cared for Diana and they have different ways of commemorating people. There are tribute funds, in memory of a particular person, and they have a "light a candle for ..." which may be more aimed at anniversaries. You can also make a donation in lieu of flowers.
>
> The first seemed a really good way for the many fans around the world to express their appreciation, both for Diana herself and for the hospice that cared for her, as I understand donations to the hospice have been asked for.
>
> I know that this is a difficult time for those who knew her personally. I am very willing to start the ball rolling and order the pack to set this up. But I don't want to tread on any toes!
>
> Elizabeth

> Read
> http://heartoftheschool.edublogs.org/
> for more on the value of school librarians

"Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not true,
they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but
because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."

G.K. Chesterton

----
Ian W. Riddell
Intern Minister - UU Church of the Monterey Peninsula, Carmel, CA
Meadville Lombard Theological School - M Div 2012
iwriddell at gmail.com / iriddell at meadville.edu