[DWJ] St Peter's Hospice

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:46:03 EDT 2011

I went to the site of the hospice that cared for Diana and they have different ways of commemorating people. There are tribute funds, in memory of a particular person, and they have a "light a candle for ..." which may be more aimed at anniversaries. You can also make a donation in lieu of flowers.

The first seemed a really good way for the many fans around the world to express their appreciation, both for Diana herself and for the hospice that cared for her, as I understand donations to the hospice have been asked for.

I know that this is a difficult time for those who knew her personally. I am very willing to start the ball rolling and order the pack to set this up. But I don't want to tread on any toes!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com