[DWJ] List of links to tributes to Diana Wynne Jones

Amy Harlib aharlib at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 21:18:31 EDT 2011

aharlib at earthlink.net
What a great resource.  Thanks!

Amy in NYC
www.idanz.net/aharlib

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Ridge
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 9:10 PM
To: child_lit at email.rutgers.edu ; Academic discussion of all aspects of
children's literature ; Diana Wynne Jones discussion
Subject: [DWJ] List of links to tributes to Diana Wynne Jones

Hi everyone, and apologies for cross-posting.

I have set up a blog post to aggregate links to media and online tributes to
Diana Wynne Jones. I'm more than happy to continue to add to it—I've already
added a number of links sent to me since I posted it last night—so please
feel free to add any I've missed. I wrote my own tribute after I heard the
news last weekend, and have also posted the paper I gave at the Diana Wynne
Jones conference organised by Charlie and Farah in 2009, should anyone be
interested—they're both on the same blog.

Members of the DWJ list, especial thanks for the extra links you sent me
overnight. Most are added.

http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/index.php?/archives/405-Remembering-Diana.html

Cheers,

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)