[DWJ] Collection of memories

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 1 13:10:53 EDT 2011

Jenny, for you if only for you:

Inbal Saggiv-Nakdimon, translator of "The Homeward Bounders" and "A Tale of
Time City": http://www.metargemet.com/new/archives/273
Shani Gurkevitch, Walla: http://e.walla.co.il/?w=/6/1809347

 Itamar Zohar, Haaretz: http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/spages/1222378.html

Raz Greenberg (a serious Miyazaki fan), Moomoo:
http://blog.moomoo.co.il/%D7%AA%D7%A8%D7%91%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%95%D7%91%D7%99%D7%93%D7%95%D7%A8/%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9D-%D7%9C%D7%9A-%D7%93%D7%99%D7%90%D7%A0%D7%94.html

Unkown author, Fantasy Society:  http://www.fantastic-library.com/?p=2441

And this is old, from 2007, but it's a good long article about Diana by
Ronit Roccas:
http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=393013&sw=%E3%E9%E0%F0%E4