[DWJ] Collection of memories

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Fri Apr 1 12:43:51 EDT 2011

My preference would be to link to any obituary and blog post in any
language, simply because I'm a completist.  It's also fascinating to
realize what an impact DWJ had worldwide.  One of the blog posts said
that in her house she had copies of her works translated into tons of
different languages.  I really hope those are going to Seven Stories too
so people can study how her works were translated.

Yours,
Jenny