[DWJ] Collecting tributes

Sue Marsden erincaters at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:03:13 EDT 2011

>Hi everyone.

>I've made a good stab at collecting as many links to obituaries, articles
and blog posts about Diana posted since her death. Happy to continue to
>update, and do let me know if I've missed anything.

>http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/index.php?/archives/405-Remembering-Diana.html

Cheers,

>Judith

I am very new to the list (I joined just after I heard the news). For
some reason at the end of last week I looked at the DJW website for
the first time in ages and discovered the news that she was ill which
I had not heard before, but I was still very sad to hear she had died.
Various people have mentioned collecting up the on-line tributes and
appreciations that have been written. I don't know how many here are
on Facebook, but there are several Fanpagegs dedicated to DWJ so I was
wondering if the links could be posted on one of them. Or a new Page
could be created specifically for this? Just an idea.
Sue Marsden