[DWJ] Have you all seen this?

Claire Gourlay imperfectcadence at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:00:19 EDT 2011

I think this is the same interview that's on the special edition DVD of Howl. I always watch it after I watch the movie because it's lovely to hear Diana's thoughts and comments. (And I was definitely one of those girls who wanted to marry Howl, though now I find him more irritating than anything else!)

It's nearly been a week now and I'm still tearing up reading everybody's comments and memories. I want to choose a book from my collection to re-read in memory of her, but I'm afraid that I'll just cry my way through it!

Claire