[DWJ] Special Issue of the Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts on Diana Wynne Jones

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 1 05:57:38 EDT 2011

I can't tell if I have already sent the following message mutliple times or
not at all, because of some weirdness with my email address. Apologies if it
seems I'm spamming the list - not on purpose!

I did not send my own paper from the DWJ conference to the Journal of the
Fantastic in the Arts, because I had already promised it for a book, which
has finally been published:

http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Boundaries-International-Childrens-Literature/dp/1443826790/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1301608916&sr=8-1

The essay is called "Of Moving Castles and Flying Houses - Intertextual
Connections between HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE and THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ".
So, if you happen to have $83 lying about and wondering what to do, you can
order it to read. I do have a contributor's discount and I wouldn't mind
purchasing copies for other listers, but I'm not sure the discount is enough
to make up for the extra charge of posting from Israel.

Gili