[DWJ] Buying Books

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Fri Apr 1 03:58:41 EDT 2011

Wow, 300 hundred pounds?! There are a few copies of unsigned first edition Archer's Goons on the list, which also tempt me a great deal. It is definitely one of my favourites. There's a copy of the edition I grew up with that is $145 (unsigned) and a copy that is a U.S. edition that is signed, for $125.

What to do...