[DWJ] Being Talked Up To

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 03:26:16 EDT 2011

I spent years thinking it was just Greek.  After a maths degree (where a lot
of Greek letters crop up, not just pi!) I had some idea that the letters
meant something, and one day that bit just clicked!  And I spent an
afternoon with a dictionary containing the Greek alphabet puzzling it all
out and laughing a lot.

Kylie