[DWJ] Special Issue of the Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 1 02:05:29 EDT 2011

By the way, I did not send my own paper to the Journal of the Fantastic in
the Arts because I had already promised it for a book, which has finally
been published:

http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Boundaries-International-Childrens-Literature/dp/1443826790/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1301608916&sr=8-1

The essay is called "Of Moving Castles and Flying Houses - Intertextual
Connections between HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE and THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ".
So, if you happen to have $83 lying about and wondering what to do, you can
order it to read. I do have a contributor's discount and I wouldn't mind
purchasing copies for other listers, but I'm not sure the discount is enough
to make up for the extra charge of posting from Israel.