[DWJ] DWJ Discussion at the BSFA this Wednesday

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:08:10 EDT 2010

I went but would be hard put to post a report. But I understood that there would be some kind of podcast of the highlights, the idea being that it is so much better to say good things about someone while they are still around to hear them. So look forward to that.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening and it was great to hear the appreciative remarks from science fiction aficionadoes.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth
On 20 Sep 2010, at 22:20, Jenny Schwartzberg wrote:

> Groan!  I'm half a world away and I'm so jealous of those of you who can go listen.  Please post reports for those of us who can't attend.
>
> Wistful here in Chicago,
> Jenny
>
> S. Worthen wrote:
>>    The British Science Fiction Association hosts a monthly pub night upstairs at the Antelope pub in Sloane Square in London, on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm. That's this Wednesday.
>>
>>    This month features Charlie and Farah discussing the work of Diana Wynne Jones!
>>
>>    More details here: http://www.bsfa.co.uk/MatrixNews/tabid/108/smid/551/ArticleID/217/reftab/36/Default.aspx
>>
>>    Come along if you can!
>>
>>    Shana

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com