[DWJ] Aussiecon 4

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 1 07:30:20 EDT 2010

I wish I could, but kids started school today - a new school, for one of
them - so it was out of the question. Kylie Ding wrote on her facebook wall
that she would attend, and my Israeli partner in publishing, Rani Graff, is
also there. He's a smiley man with glasses and a bald head like a billiard
ball and he'll be very pleased to get hellos from unexpected people.