[DWJ] Seven Stories archive

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Oct 27 08:48:08 EDT 2010

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010, Charlie Butler wrote:

> I see from the children's-literature list in the UK that the Seven Stories
> centre for children's books in Newcastle has acquired DWJ's archive:

Oh, speaking as an archivist, I'm so jealous! I want to digitize
them and make all *kinds* of exciting semantic text tools on top
of them.

(We got Marc Brown's archive here, but we can't make any of them
available digitally. Television copyrights make book copyrights
look like creative commons. But you can come and look at sketches
of Arthur-in-progress. *g*)

-deborah