[DWJ] On a completely different topic, Winnie the Pooh in Lima Peru

jstallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Oct 14 18:01:09 EDT 2010

very interesting!

I wonder if that is the source for the early web source that we found?

And here's something funny--looking through googlebooks, it also pops up
in the weekly world news!  now i really believe it must be true!

(now, more than ever, is the need for a sarcasm/irony font felt!)

Thanks for all your help, everyone!

Jackie