[DWJ] On a completely different topic, Winnie the Pooh in Lima Peru

jstallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Oct 14 17:37:19 EDT 2010

And there was a cart selling all kinds of Paddington stuff last time I
was there, too!

I'm thinking that it may less a hoax and more some kind of confusion
between Paddington Bear and Winnie the Pooh that has gotten picked up and
placed in multiple places on the web.

So, instead of a statue of Winnie the Pooh in Lima, we have statue of
Paddington in London.