[DWJ] On a completely different topic, Winnie the Pooh in Lima Peru

jstallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Oct 14 15:23:56 EDT 2010

yep, we found that winnie--there's an interesting statue for that one in
Winnipeg (which I seem to have entirely missed when I was there for
ChLA!).  We came up with that one in class and felt very skeptical about
it, too--would the army (or was it the navy) really allow a regiment to
take a bear with them to London as a mascot?  it just seems SO unlikely!
But we didn't have a chance to pursue it.

Jackie