[DWJ] Dwj Digest, Vol 61, Issue 4

Liz Christie blueyeti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:34:24 EDT 2010

Favourite DWJ?
Mordion from Hexwood.
Possibly for a combination of over identification, and awe, and the smart
cookie over on dianawynnejones LJ community who cast Christopher Eccelston
to play him before I'd read the book, giving him a much stronger visual
presence in my head than I would otherwise have.

Favourite overall...
Possibly The Doctor, from Doctor Who.  Not really for the show itself, but
for the audacity of the show, the weird and constant reinventing of the
character so that it's so impossible/completely beside the point to be able
to define who he even is.

Thanks for the warning about Pamela.  I'm also being subjected to it in my
uni course this term.  I even picked Pamela for my class presentation,
because I really wanted the chance to have 10 minutes free reign where I'm
expected to argue with the damn thing.  Also, there was no way I was going
to finish reading it otherwise.

Liz