[DWJ] Probably Old News . . .

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Oct 6 11:33:10 EDT 2010

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: dwj-bounces at suberic.net [mailto:dwj-bounces at suberic.net]On Behalf Of
Ian W. Riddell
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:06 PM
To: Diana Wynne Jones discussion
Subject: Re: [DWJ] Probably Old News . . .

Gili

Thanks so much for sharing that. It brought warm smile to a darkish day.

widdy

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:55 PM, Gili Bar-Hillel
<gbhillel at netvision.net.il>wrote:

> So glad to read this news, and thanks for sharing.
>
> I've written an appreciation of Diana on my blog, this time in English,
> spurred by Elizabeth posting here something about it "being so much better
> to say good things about someone while they are still around to hear
them".
> True, that. So here it is:
>
> http://gilibarhillel.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/dwjappreciation/

I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey work of the stars . .
.
- Walt Whitman
----
Ian W. Riddell
Ministerial Intern - UU Church of the Monterey Peninsula, Carmel, CA
Meadville Lombard Theological School - M Div 2012
iwriddell at gmail.com / iriddell at meadville.edu