[DWJ] Probably Old News . . .

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 4 02:55:59 EDT 2010

So glad to read this news, and thanks for sharing.

I've written an appreciation of Diana on my blog, this time in English,
spurred by Elizabeth posting here something about it "being so much better
to say good things about someone while they are still around to hear them".
True, that. So here it is:

http://gilibarhillel.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/dwjappreciation/