[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock

Dorian E. Gray dorianegray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:33:48 EST 2010

Beck said...

> I know from talking to a couple of people that they're struggling with the
> ending, and I know that someone on the Girlsown list had written a really
> good
> essay explaining it, which it would be good to share. It's take me three
> days,
> but I think I've remembered that it was Dorian - are you still on this
> list,
> Dorian? (I knew it was you, but couldn't think of your name, and have been
> circling Damien/Darren/Donal for several days.) Was it you and can I find
> a copy
> somewhere?

Merci du compliment!

Yes, I did write a lengthy post - a couple of them, in fact - discussing the
ending of Fire and Hemlock, the first of which was originally posted to the
Girlsown list, and both of which were posted here.

They should be in the list archives.  A quick poke about hasn't brought them
up (it doesn't help that I can't remember when I wrote either of them), but
I know they're there somewhere!  I'll keep looking.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
dorianegray at gmail.com
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com

"Perhaps there was something inadequate in a deadly menace with a top speed
of 1.5mph."
- Charles Butler