[DWJ] Fire and Hemlock

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 13:29:55 EST 2010

Beck wrote:

Time to stop lurking! With some trepidation - it's one of my all-time top-ten
favourite books in the whole world ever - I have finally suggested Fire and
Hemlock to my lovely local book group as our November book. We'll be discussing
it this Thursday. Eep! I wondered if you chaps might have some good ideas for
questions to stimulate discussion.

I'll post up notes from our discussion, if you're interested.

I can't think of any questions (unless it might be, Isn't the line -- The
undying Laurel is awake -- one of the scariest things you've ever read?) but I'd
love to read notes from the discussion.  Please post 'em.

Esther