[DWJ] Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts - DWJ issue

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:42:14 EST 2010

Gili,

I sympathize--though I do have an article in this particular issue (and am
eagerly waiting to read the others), another article I did on Jones has
finally seen the light of day after FOUR years of having to slowly work
through the publication process. It's based on a paper I did at ChLA in
Manhattan Beach, California in 2006. So there's hope, Gili!  And I regret
that yours isn't in the JFA special issue and that we will have to wait
awhile to read it.

(If anyone is interested, the article I just mentioned is on narrative
theory and *Hexwood*, and is in a non-Jones anthology: *Telling Children's
Stories: Narrative Theory and Children's Literature*, edited by Mike Cadden
and just now published by the U of Nebraska Press. I just got my contributor
copies in the mail yesterday.)

Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English