[DWJ] Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts - DWJ issue

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Sun Nov 21 15:41:12 EST 2010

I'm happy about this, it was a great conference and I'm glad that a great
deal of it is preserved in this way. But I'm also annoyed that my paper is
not in it - through no fault of anyone reading this but my own. I had
promised it in advance for publication in a book which is by now I think two
years overdue. I don't know if I'll ever get to see it in print. :-(
Off I go to order myself a copy!