[DWJ] Flower fund

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Thu May 20 23:59:35 EDT 2010

If people think Diana would like a copy of Tender Morsels, I would like to
offer to have Margo sign a copy and send it with some other Australian
books.

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)